Dermaplaning is a facial only treatment used to remove dead skin cells and the fine downy hair from the face. Its a gentle exfoliation treatment suitable for all skin types, leaving you with a lovely smooth skin aiding a beautiful application of make up.
This treatment can be performed every 3-4 weeks, using a small blade, this insures the removal of upto 3 weeks worth of dead skin cells. Dermaplaning can aid product penetration of 60% compared to application alone.
There are many benefits for having this treatment:
- Exfoliation - makes skin smoother, brighter, softer & more radiant
- Improves wrinkles & other signs of ageing by stimulating the skin cell regeneration
- Clear pores - if you experience breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads or milia this can reduce the build up in your pores
- Sun-damaged skin - reduces the rough/thick skin layers and smooths them out
- Hyperpigmentation - can reduce/lighten the pigmentation
Dermaplaning is a safe & straightforward treatment & is a fantastic addition to any facial.
£60 - This includes a relaxing facial, & the dermaplaning treatment
Add LED light therapy £65
All skin Dermaplaning treatments are accompanied by Epionce products. Epionce is safe & effective, delivering high quality botanical ingredients leaving your skin glowing with radiance.
* This treatment is not suitable if you suffer from any of the following;
High/low blood pressure Loss of skin feeling
Varicose veins Diabetes
History of thrombosis or embolism Medication (i.e roaccutane or equivalent)
Skin diseases or disorders Prone to Keloid scaring
Hyper sensitive skin Metal pins or plates in the treatment area
High vascular skin (i.e rosacea)
* This treatment may not be suitable for you at this time if you have any of the following;
Pregnant Severe swelling or bruising near the treatment area
Anxiety Been exposed to UV light (sunburn or sunbeds)
Piercings Cuts or grazes near the treatment area
Recent beauty or Aesthetic treatments
A full consultation will be carried out prior to treatment; this is to ensure that you are able to enjoy and benefit from the treatment safely.